1. To have sexual intercourse with.
2. To take advantage of, betray, or cheat; victimize.
3. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
1. To engage in sexual intercourse.
2. To act wastefully or foolishly.
3. To interfere; meddle. Often used with with.
1. An act of sexual intercourse.
2. A partner in sexual intercourse.
3. A despised person.
4. Used as an intensive: What the fuck did you do that for?
1. Used in the imperative as a signal of angry dismissal.
2. To spend time idly.
3. To masturbate.
To treat unfairly; take advantage of.
1. To make a mistake; bungle something.
2. To act carelessly, foolishly, or incorrectly.
3. To cause to be intoxicated.
Absolutely nothing, zero, as in: "I've got fuck all in my wallet"
Usually meant as 'Uh-Oh' or something similar. Can also be a sexual request.
meaning to not take seriously, to not do one's job, or to delay. Also, to mess around with, wear out or ruin.
Often used as "fuck this (or that) noise", this combination indicates total dismissal of a situation or idea. Examples of usage would include: "fuck this noise, I'm leaving" and "fuck that [idea]"
to make serious error or mistake ("don't fuck up"). If used in the past tense (fucked up), to indicate something very maladjucted, misaligned, poorly done or ruined ("his car was fucked up after the accident"). Also used to indicate physical or emotional disturbance ("he's fucked up")
If hyphenated (fuck-up), the combination becomes a noun indicating a mess or badly fouled situation, or as a derogatory term to indicate a person who is inept, clumsy, or careless.
An extension of the word to formulate a noun indicating a particular individual (e.g. you fucker!", or "those fuckers"). Considered very offensive and an abusive term.
A noun indicating someone who is contemptible, lowly, or evil; worse than a fuck-up, who may merely be clumsy.
Intensive adverbial or adjectival form to show extreme annoyance or disgust ("that fucking thing"). Often shortened to fuckin'.
A shortened form of a 'fucking retard'.
GIVE A FUCK
In this context, it means a tiny amount; . "I don't give a fuck", would roughly translate to "I don't care", just like "I don't give a shit. Also occasionally in larger combinations, as in "I don't give a sweet flying fuck"
WHAT THE FUCK
Also represented as WTF, this phrase is mostly used as a statement of surprise or disgust.